This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted to the website web and following the guidelines of current legislation.
- Owner: Juventud de Torremolinos C.D
- Trade Name: Juventud Torremolinos CF
- CIF: G-29542784
- Adress: Calle Pedro Navarro Bruna, 6 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 952 382 511
The website https://juventudtorremolinos.club/ is the website of the Juventud de Torremolinos Football Club with an online store, which offers all the club’s sports information and sells its products there.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted to the website https://juventudtorremolinos.club/ and following the guidelines of current legislation. Its purpose is to inform about the treatment we make of the personal data that you provide or will provide in your navigation, and the protection policy of said data that will be applied so that users determine freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide them, continuing the navigation.
1. Laws applied on this website.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPD).
- Regulation (EU) 2019/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data and by which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union) (hereinafter, RGDP).
- Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
2. Data collected on this website
This website only collects the data strictly necessary to carry out the activity of the service, complying with the principle of data minimization (Art. 5 b of the RGDP).
The following data is collected:
– Personal identification data such as name, surnames, telephone, full address, email.
– Navigation data: data generated during your navigation through the website.
3. User consent
4. Purpose of data collection and use
The collection and use of data is done for the sole purpose of managing the sending of the information that the user requests.
El Club undertakes not to use the data obtained for a purpose other than this.
The data you enter on the web will not be communicated to other companies than those described above, except for legal imperative or in order to fulfill the object for which they were provided.
The processing of your data pursues the following purposes:
– Data stored during your visit on the web: when you browse our website, the servers generally store information about visitors about what they have been doing through the pages (browser used, operating system, pages you visit, date of visit , etc.) and that serve so that the user has a complete experience. These data are known cookies and have a limited duration.
5. Data retention period
The data will be kept until the objective for which it was collected is met (Art. 5 e RGPD) or until the right to delete or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or tax reasons to store them.
– Personal data of users: until the query made by the user is resolved or until the user withdraws the consent.
– Customer data: retention period of 4 years (Art. 66 et seq. of the General Tax Law), and 6 on accounting books and invoices (Art. 30 of the Commercial Code).
– Data provided in the subscription to the newsletter: from the moment the User gives his consent, until he withdraws it.
6. How do we protect your data?
Your data is transferred and stored safely as we have:
• Encryption with SSL protocol.
• Firewall at server level.
• Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
The web cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the internet, but guarantees to take the appropriate measures to protect your data. In addition, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow unauthorized third parties.
7. User rights regarding data protection
The current legislation recognizes the following rights when transferring your data:
• Right to information: you have the right to be clearly informed before your data is collected about what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where they have obtained the data and if they will communicate it or have communicated it to someone.
• Access rights: to know what your data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where they have obtained the data and if they are going to communicate it or have communicated it to someone.
• Right of rectification: to modify your inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Right of cancellation: to cancel your inadequate or excessive data.
• Right of opposition: to prevent your data from being processed or no longer processed, although only in the cases established by law.
• Right of limitation of treatment: to prevent your data from being processed or no longer being processed, although only in the cases established by law.
• Right to data portability: to request that data processing be suspended in the cases established by law.
• Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: in order that a decision is not made about you that produces legal effects or affects you based only on the treatment of your data.
To exercise your rights you must contact the company by email (XXX) or by postal mail at the address indicated above, attaching a photocopy of the ID or document proving your identity.
To exercise your rights, you must send an express request, along with a copy of your DNI, passport or other identity document through the means listed below, or if you prefer, you can request a model that will facilitate the exercise of the same. If you do not receive a response to your request in a timely manner from us, or you do not find it satisfactory, we inform you that the competent control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).
Email: addressed to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Data Protection. This shipment must be made from the email address that you included in the form. Otherwise, they will not be shown to you, as your identity is not sufficiently proven.
In person or by post: addressed to Calle Pedro Navarro Bruna, 6, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga.
Juventud Torremolinos CF is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website.
However, taking into account the art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Juventud Torremolinos CF is committed to the withdrawal or blocking of those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order.
The company reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web page, as well as the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time without assuming any responsibility for it.
9. Intellectual and industrial property
Juventud Torremolinos CF is the owner of all the rights to the software of the digital publication, as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights referring to the contents that are included, with the exception of the rights to products and services of a public nature that are not owned by this business.
No material published on this website may be reproduced, copied or published without the written consent of Juventud Torremolinos CF.
All the information received on the web, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered transferred to Juventud Torremolinos CF free of charge. No information should be sent that cannot be treated in this way.
Regardless of the provisions, we may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility for the User to demand any compensation.
The modifications will be made in accordance with current Spanish legislation.
11. Google Analytics Policy.